The business of payments demands high level of application availability and stability. As development cycles shrink and financial institutions increasingly adopt DevOps and agile methodology, testing teams are under intense pressure to thoroughly test applications within compressed time frames without compromising quality and speed of delivery.
FSS has a track record of complex, global testing engagements that support well-balanced business, process and industry consulting, capabilities supported by rigorous tools and methodologies.
FSS Testing Solutions offers an intelligent approach to testing strategy and execution. FSS has a wide range of competencies in cards and payments across functional and non-functional streams to help our customers launch solutions with high responsiveness, availability, and scalability.
FSS assists customers with end-to-end quality assessment processes — from planning through final recommendations. FSS ensures unmatched customer experience for your applications through QA solutions that focus on performance, security and usability.
Performance testing of your applications for a seamless transacting experience.
Assurance solutions that address the security and vulnerability requirements of digital ecosystems.
Validation of user interface design and usability elements, including ease of navigation and omnichannel access to drive user adoption and advocacy.
Advisory and Transformation
FSS assumes responsibility for test strategy and planning to assure time-bound achievement of defined business objectives. We help assess quality maturity levels and develop a strategic roadmap to improve strategic metrics over time.
Tools and Accelerators
Automated software testing is critical to success in today’s world of DevOps and continuous deployment. FSS, with its deep experience in the payment domain, offers a robust set of intelligent tools and accelerators that can support the entire spectrum of testing activities and drive reduced costs and improved speed and quality.
- HP QTP/UFT
- Paragon Fastest
- VISA Test Simulator
- Soap UI
- MasterCard Test Simulator
- HP Load Runner
- Rational Performance Tester
- Quality Centre
Re-usable Test Artefacts
FSS has leveraged its extensive experience of testing cutting-edge financial services applications to develop a generic, ready-to-use test repository comprising 50,000 test cases for Switching, ATMs, Cards, e-Commerce, POS, Web Portals, Mobile, Certifications, APIs and other payments, resulting in high reusability and quick transition. Extensive test coverage helps customers accelerate testing cycles, optimizing launch time.
Testing Knowledge Management
FSS Testing Knowledge Management trains the entire team to bring them up to the same high-quality standard your products and services demand. FSS services span:
- Mapping of existing relevant knowledge
- Creation of knowledge overview of the test team
- Development of training programs to cover testing
methodology and systems under test
- Ensure testers proceed through training session
at their own speed
Comprehensive test scenarios
FSS test engineers have deep domain expertise in the area of payments and can also easily adapt to clients’ individual needs and their specific testing demands. FSS teams work as an extension of internal teams and have the ability to script test scenarios based on high-level requirements, have good automation skills and provide recommendations on functional improvements.
Our customer, a leading private bank in India uses FSS Testing Solutions for:
- Test Bed/Test Plan/Test Scenarios/Test Cases preparation, Execution, Verification, Signoff
- ATM EMV terminal Testing, POS Terminal Testing, Certifications, Regression Testing, UAT
- Certification Testing of POS terminals during Kernel upgrades
- Certification Testing, Regression and UAT
- Stress testing for debit and credit host migration with 60+ TPS
- Preparation and testing of 2500+ test scripts
- 4,000+ test scripts created and tested for Config file consolidation
- Testing tools being used: Master Card Simulator, VTS, SAAVI, NPCI Capture, Diners/ADVT.
Australia’s leading bank partnered with FSS for testing core switching environment. Under the umbrella of the agreement, FSS teams extended the following services:
- Regression test suite for migration from legacy switch to NCR Authentic
- Migration of ATM and POS Devices from legacy switch to Authentic
- Test Case preparation, Execution, Verification, Triage, Test result baselining
- Automation Script using FinSim Simulator for 5,000+ Test Cases
- Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Stress Testing
- Testing based on Sprint Agile Methodology
- Functional equivalence for:
- Migration of Vision+ and Systematic
- Migration of Recon and PRM backend system
- Migration of Bilateral
- Migration of MasterCard
- VISA and Union Pay interchange interface and
- Migration of Paymark and Verifone