With the evolution of new payment schemes including real-time payments and channels, banks need to constantly enhance switching capabilities without compromising high-performance. Intensifying competition and technology-driven developments are compelling banks to add new channels, transaction sets, and support new card types. However, managing and customising switch infrastructure poses significant challenges.
FSS has three decades experience in hosting payment switching solutions and implementing complex migration projects for Tier One banks and payment processors globally. Our team of 2,500 domain experts is globally reputed for its knowledge and expertise in the payments switching domain. With our wide-ranging experience of multiple financial switch environments and know-how of payment application ecosystem, we assist banks with system implementation, integration, customization, testing and support.
Wide Range of Services
Managed EFT services including application monitoring, incident management, support and administration services.
Implementation and integration services
Extensive experience in configuration and deployment of EFT switch and integration with surrounding systems, central payment schemes and interchanges as well as new age payment channels.
Extensive experience in custom development and testing for new functional requirements.
Offer switch migration services as well as hardware and software version upgrades with assured uptime.
Assume responsibility for readiness of relevant certifications and mandates for regional and international Interchanges, lowering compliance effort and costs
Our customer, the fifth largest bank in the United States, engaged FSS for performing enhancements and customizations on their switch platform.
Under the scope of the engagement FSS:
- Built interfaces for integrating with multiple third-party applications such as Cryptomathic EMV CA, Euronet DCC, Ondot Card Control Server, FIS, and FSV Kroger and Black-Hawk prepaid platforms
- Customized legacy switch platform to support current trends such as EMV, and tokenization.
- Built network interfaces for PCI DSS compliance
- Enhanced switch capabilities to support Dynamic Currency Conversion
Our customer is India’s leading public sector bank and is ranked among the top 50 banks in the world. FSS manages the complete day-to-day switching operations for the bank.
- Driving over 60,000 ATMs and the largest e-commerce and in-store commerce channels in the country
- Carried more than 400 customizations for the bank
Our customer is Australia’s leading bank and wanted to modernize payment switch by migrating its existing switch to NCR’s Authentic. FSS adopted a phased migration approach:
- Release 1 - Core enablement
- Release 2 - PIN, PTM, Fraud, Settlement
- Release 3 - Schemes, Bilateral ATMs
- Release 4 - POS Interchanges, ANZ ATMs
FSS successfully migrated the customer and supported like-for-like functionality and the following business services within the region:
- 50M+ ATM transaction acquiring per annum (on-us and not-on-us)
- 700+ ATM driving and management
- 420M+ ATM and POS transactions authorizations per annum
- Stand-in and PIN management functionality